FUNDRAISING INTERN (UNPAID)
HOURS: PART-TIME. FLEXIBLE. (PRIMARILY WEEKDAYS)
STAFF MEETINGS: LOCKPORT, IL (WEEKLY, IN PERSON & SKYPE)
MANY PROJECTS CAN BE COMPLETED VIRTUALLY.
Who We Are
The Sozo Group is a non-profit organization that works to unite the body of Christ for outreach projects that improve the spiritual conditions of our communities. Visit our website at www.thesozogroup.org for more information on this grass-roots ministry that is promoting revival.
The Sozo Group is looking to hire an intern to work on ministry projects in the Chicagoland area and can participate in various stages of fundraising campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and fundraising.
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotion
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of fundraising materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and donations data
- Prepare campaign presentations and create sales decks
- Enter donor information into a tracking database
- Provide support to social media and marketing teams
- Maintain tracking report of fundraising activity
An undergraduate student in Chicagoland majoring in what's outlined below. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good working knowledge of social media. Will utilize MailChimp for client projects. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Sales, Advertising
Interested in Joining Our Team? E-mail your resume and interest to Jessica Olivito. email@example.com