GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN (UNPAID)
HOURS: PART-TIME. FLEXIBLE. (PRIMARILY WEEKDAYS)
STAFF MEETINGS: LOCKPORT, IL (WEEKLY, IN PERSON & SKYPE)
MANY PROJECTS CAN BE COMPLETED VIRTUALLY.
The Sozo Group is a non-profit organization that works to unite the body of Christ for outreach projects that improve the spiritual conditions of our communities. Visit our website at www.thesozogroup.org for more information on this grass-roots ministry that is promoting revival.
The Sozo Group is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the graphic design. We'll be launching several print and digital (social media) campaigns for upcoming ministry outreaches and programs.
- Contribute to ministry's website redesign project in various ways.
- Work with the marketing and social media teams to create high quality graphics according to industry best practices, client and user needs, and brand standards.
- Work with various staff across the organization to provide the best graphics to support their marketing and promotional efforts.
- Create website graphics for programs, specials, campaigns and local promotions.
- Maintain a clean and consistent archive of all assets created.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with graphic design for the web
- Strong technical skills, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- College coursework in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Technical aptitude including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Strong technical skills, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to be organized in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Passion for spreading the Gospel.
Interested in Joining Our Team? E-mail your resume and interest to Jessica Olivito. email@example.com