MARKETING INTERN (UNPAID)
The Sozo Group is a non-profit organization that works to unite the body of Christ for outreach projects that improve the spiritual conditions of our communities. Visit our website at www.thesozogroup.org for more information on this grass-roots ministry that is promoting revival.
The Sozo Group is looking to hire an intern to work on ministry projects in the SW Suburbs Chicago who will participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns for various outreaches and ministry projects. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and communications.
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials (print & electronic)
- Prepare presentations and create sales decks
- Enter contact information into contact management system
- Work with social media team
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
An undergraduate student in Chicagoland majoring in what's outlined below. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Will be utilizing MailChimp, InDesign, and SquareSpace for projects. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is also helpful and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Sales, Advertising
Interested in Joining Our Team? E-mail your resume and interest to Jessica Olivito. email@example.com