STRATEGY & PLANNING
Are you curious as to whether Jess could help your business with strategy and action planning? Sometimes, before you can go any further, you need to know where you’re at right now. Often, it all starts with a marketing evaluation.
A Marketing Evaluation? That's an independent review of your existing (or proposed) online and electronic content. Any online or electronic content is eligible: websites, blogs, articles, e-newsletters, email marketing campaigns, Facebook, ebooks, videos, etc. I'll be simply analyzing how you “look” to the outside world through what you put out into the world. You’ll receive value feedback (either by report or recorded screen sharing) as to how well your online materials convey your intended message (or don’t!), along with suggestions for possible next steps.
MARKETING EVALUATIONS ($199 AND UP)*
As noted above, this is the first step in the process and is usually required prior to deeper coaching. The cost for a marketing evaluation will be quoted based on volume of materials to be reviewed. The minimum charge is $199. After the initial assessment is complete, you can then decide whether you are in need of Strategy Coaching Sessions.
STRATEGY COACHING SESSIONS ($75 PER SESSION)*
SAVE 25% BY PURCHASING A BUNDLE (6 SESSIONS FOR $350/$65 SESSION)
These as-needed, 60-minute coaching sessions are tailored to meet your specific needs. Here are just some of the topics you can discuss with me:
- Developing a content marketing strategy
- Determining goals and putting in place an action plan
- Discovering ideas for future writing projects
- Email marketing to support content marketing efforts
- Monitoring and analyzing metrics/results
- Fine tuning your marketing programs
- Integrating your content into your overall marketing programs and websites
- Prioritization and calendar blocking
*Prices, programs and terms subject to change without notice.