You know you need "help" with social media but aren't quite sure where to begin. Whether you're creating your first fan page on social media account or just need more help coming up with higher-quality content, look no further!
You know you need "help" with social media but aren't quite sure where to begin. Whether you're creating your first fan page on social media account or just need more help coming up with higher-quality content, look no further! As you begin researching social media packages, you'll find it gets very confusing. Why? Because every client has different needs (and talents) when it comes to utilizing social media. Schedule a free, 60-minute clarity session with Jess to look at all your options. Together we'll figure out which services (or package) makes the most sense for your needs.
HAVE BETTER RESULTS BY FOLLOWING THESE 3 STEPS.
1) Develop a content marketing strategy for your business,
2) Create an editorial calendar for the content you'll be needing, and
3) Keep your editorial calendar focused and filled with riveting content.
Once these steps are completed, many clients feel confident enough to create their own content and schedule their own future postings. Other clients simply prefer a more comprehensive package so that they can to focus on other things while still developing an active social media presence. Having a professional writer and/or social media curator "handle" all your social media, e-mail marketing, and newsletter/blog needs can be a huge blessing as you focus on more important tasks! Whether you simply need help completing the 3 steps or will require ongoing support (as outlined in our value-driven packages below), we're thrilled to assist you!
"THREE STEPS TO SUCCESS"
SOCIAL MEDIA BUNDLE
$599 and up (ANNUALLY)
Step 1: DEVELOP A Content Marketing Strategy
We'll start by gathering some key information to determine the content you'll actually need. Then, you'll answer some basic questions to help us identify what to track in your editorial calendar - a visual that will help you stay focused and accountable to your marketing goals.
- Who are you creating content for? Keeping your target audience at the top of your mind is essential for strategy and planning.
- Why are we creating content? Are you looking to generate more leads? Drive attendance to your events? Your content marketing goals will impact what you publish, where you publish, and how often.
- How can you stand out? What unmet industry need can be addressed with the content we'll create? What industry events happen throughout the year to which you can tie your content for added exposure potential? Knowing where you can play a lead role in owning the audience’s attention will help you fill your editorial calendar with impactful content that helps you meet your business goals.
Step 2: CreatE An Editorial CONTENT Calendar
First, we'll create a journey map to align your content ideas with your customers’ evolving needs. Then, we'll design an editorial calendar that includes:
- the topics or headlines of your content
- the visual formats of your content (image? blog? video? infographic? link?)
- the channels where your content will be published (fb? instagram? youtube?)
- the places that your content will be published/posted (groups? own website?)
- the authors of the content (those tasked to write/create the content)
- the progress/status of your content (as it moves through publishing cycle)
Step 3: Keep Your Calendar Filled And Focused
One of the most challenging parts of building your editorial calendar is making sure you have enough relevant ideas to fill your schedule. You'll learn how to keep running lists of ideas within your calendar for those moments when we need some topic inspiration or starter ideas for brainstorms. We'll determine monthly topics (or themes) for up to year advance. This process aims to simplify decision-making and help you identify relevant and practical topics. This process allows you to create higher-quality content because you are scheduling tasks far enough in advance to allow for timely production and editing.
MONThLY SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGES
(PLANS REQUIRE 6-MONTH COMMITMENT)